Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little help with Steam

Options
  • 27-03-2010 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I know there's a member on here who is associated with the Steam community (I just can't remember who) I'm just looking for a point in the right direction with my problem.

I have two Steam accounts with purchased games on each and I have access to both of them no problem. My issue is that I have Dawn of War 2 installed on one and mistakenly installed Chaos Rising on the other, how can I transfer Chaos Rising to the other account ?

Mods, delete or move if needed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Steam merged my accounts before. had same problem 2 accounts with games on each. Now i have one :)

Sierra Oscar is the steam fanboi moderator.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

How did you go about having them merged ?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Sierra Oscar is a mod over at steam forums and knows all the ins and outs of steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Pyr0 wrote: »
    How did you go about having them merged ?

emailed the help, just had to prove i owned both.

Advertisement