Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Legend

• 27-03-2010 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Hi all, played around with the HTC Legend in Meteor and what a fantastic phone. I need to know if a data package is required in order to run this phone? Would 250mb be enough? Also can certain apps be turned off and told not to update like the weather and meanless things like that?? Appreciate any help
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

250meg is enough if you monitor it correctly, and disable auto updates, like weather, facebook and checking email. The main culprits will be video streaming and downloading music.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

So you can disable auto updates? Fella in Meteor said I couldnt do this and 250mb might not be enough. If auto updates can be disabled I be very interested in this phone. Deadly piece of equipment I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

DonFred wrote: »
    So you can disable auto updates? Fella in Meteor said I couldnt do this and 250mb might not be enough. If auto updates can be disabled I be very interested in this phone. Deadly piece of equipment I think

Of course you can disable them. I would personally go for the unlimited one, and not have a crippled phone (bear in mind, you will also be able to use the phone as a broadband modem with a PC with the unlimited bundle)

Advertisement