Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your current ringtone....

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Elevator

airwolf :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

One of the HTC Hd2 defaults, I think its a pop ringtone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Feel it-Three 6 Mafia :cool:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Use just a old ring style. Boring sod :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

Dropkick Murphys - State of Massachusetts, with the volume set to load, never miss a call.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 andreab

Muse - Super Massive Black Hole

Brilliant tune, half the time I don't want to answer the phone cause I'm singing along! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

I was using 8-bit thriller but It went off in a meeting recently and I decided in future ill just use no ring just vibrate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Metroid prime 2 - hydrodynamo station

Geeky as ****:p

Got the secret area found sound from MP1 as my message tone. Used to have the secondary item acquired one, but my gf liked it so much that she made me set it as her tone, which got a bit annoying every time one of us got a text.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

The Metal Gear Solid Codec ringer and the ringtone from Crank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 jonny ambition

Ken stage music from Street Fighter 2... 8 bit glory. Message, COD4, "Our UAV is online".

God I need a girlfriend. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Sympathy for the Devil - Rolling Stones, this threads inspired me with IT Crowd Theme so think i'll be change. *Remembers Monophonic Ringtones*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 revie

Hundred mile high city - Ocean Colour Scene

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Dutch Green Stuff - Showtek.

Phone is usually on silent though, I've gotten into a habit.

Advertisement