Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Live Code

• 27-03-2010 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has a 24 or 48 hour live code to spare?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I think I read somewhere that next weekend all silver members get gold access for the entire weekend. So if you're looking to try out xbox live, you only have to wait till next weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭purplestar1986

Ah that's great to hear, thanks for letting me know. Would still love a code though, the missus is lookin to play gta 4 online for a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

I'll PM you one now

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    I'll PM you one now

Thank you, you're a star. That should keep her happy for a while :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

the missus is lookin to play gta 4 online for a while

You Sir are a King among men :eek:

• Advertisement

calex71 wrote: »