Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repaints

Options
  • 27-03-2010 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Can anyone do repaints for FSX, looking for Aircorps paints?????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

1st off what aircraft do you have? Also have you ben on Avsim/Flightsim?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Notanumber

Well there are a load of models out there, I'd like to see the Iris Simulations PC9 done in IAC livery (DX10). I have the Marchetti and EC135 and Dauphin and there is a Casa 235 AI model around that could be redone and used. Then there are models (AI) of the Beech, the GIV, and Cessna that could all be used for AI with AI Flight Planner. The field could be well populated but most of the models are not FSX AI just FS9 (DX9).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

There is a repaint of the nemeth designs ec135 on avsim, also of the fsx cessna, and the real air sf 260, there is a working casa cn235(fs9) around somewhere think it's avsim too :pac: also there is a exceptional freeware fsx aw139 due to be released soon with a special irish air corp model and repaint :D:D:D (i call dibs, i CALLED it) , but i'd love some air corp repaints too... baldonnel will be alot busier one i get that aw139 ... :):rolleyes:

go to avsim and search irish in just the fsx section and you'll find the ec135, cessna and sf 260

Are you using FS9? or FSX?

Flightsim have a repainted PC9M for FS9/FSX but its for the IRIS Payware model.

http://flightsim.com/file.php?cm=INDEXCALL&sPos=0

Using FSX, have payware Iris PC9 but couldn,t find it using that link. ???

• Advertisement

whoops thats a flightsim problem sorry, either way just type in PC9 into their search browser it will bring it up.

Nice one, cheers. Saw the FS9 Casa on there aswell with a paintkit, might have a go at it at some stage.

well if you do, let us know ;)

Does anyone have a link to the repaint of the real air Marchetti SF-260 Irish Aer Corps Repaint, it's not back on avsim yet (probably never will be restored).

Advertisement