Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nitro car repairs Dublin

Options
  • 27-03-2010 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I was wondering if anyone knew any hobby shops or place in Dublin where i can get my car fixed.I tried kartcity in Santry,but they dont do my model of car.Anyplace that repairs Acme Cyclones or does part exchange would be great!
    if you had any linksw for any shops please post them.. Thanks!!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Jordanator: I'm not aware that any place in Ireland does Acme cars or parts for them. The engines of that make run very hot and are beyond many new modellers to avoid seizes, and the Irish model shops would all be well aware of that and naturally keep clear.
    I was talking with Patrick in the workshop in Green Hobby about a month ago and while we were speaking he had an ACME up on the workbench (which had been bought elsewhere but he took in as a favour). That one also had a seized engine. So he has worked on them. You could give him a call.
    For parts required for Acme, I'd guess you will have to import them yourself for each repair as they become necessary. Tune it quite rich and the parts required will be fewer. Those Acme engines (and nitrotek too) like to be rich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 benj321

nitrotek stock many spares for them and they have a website to if you cant get it repaired and want a quick sale give me a buzz

link 2 spares for the car

http://nitrotek.co.uk/products.php?cat=11

Advertisement