Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Video Rocker - €31.78 - Argos

• 27-03-2010 8:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭

208-5668942A71UC580369M.jpg
    Its basically a chair type thing. (no audio features etc) Might be of interest to someone. I have one reserved but not actually sure will I go collect. Any feedback on this? Averages 4.4 out of 5 on the UK argos site. Suitable for children age 4 - 12

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5668942/Trail/searchtext%3EVIDEO+ROCKER.htm

From one of the reviews "Great gaming chair which is comfy and also doubles up as a catapult which the kids think is great fun"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

I've heard some people get chronic back pain from these yokes though, so watch out!

32€ is seriously cheap alright though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 silvermoon

I got one for my son for Christmas.
    He said it was the best present he got.
    Sits in it to play xbox and eat!

Great value :D

Advertisement