Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: old cycling shoes

• 27-03-2010 9:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭

Pretty much any shoe with a buckle closure wanted to try and repair my shoes. Quality and size is unimportant, i will only really want the bit the buckle connects to. Anything would be great, many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭SurferDude41

abcdggs wrote: »
    Pretty much any shoe with a buckle closure wanted to try and repair my shoes. Quality and size is unimportant, i will only really want the bit the buckle connects to. Anything would be great, many thanks

Hi there,
    I have an old pair of Sidi Genius shoes. These have the same yellow buckle mounting, as your MTB shoes.
    There are yours for free.:)

Happy Cycling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

Hi there,
    I have an old pair of Sidi Genius shoes. These have the same yellow buckle mounting, as your MTB shoes.
    There are yours for free.:)

Happy Cycling.
    Thanks a million, but i ended up getting a pair off ebay for a euro or something and fixed them here. Really appreciate the offer though.
    Thanks
    John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

Hi Surfer, there not size 48 per chance? looking to get a shoddy pair for spinning about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭SurferDude41

Hi Surfer, there not size 48 per chance? looking to get a shoddy pair for spinning about.

Hi Whacker,
    No you are outta luck, they are size 42 :(

Advertisement