Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gears of War 2 (Xbox 360) - €10 delivered [Asda]

• 27-03-2010 10:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭

Use code 'ENTS10' for this price!

9988700-1255623930-738000.jpg
    Buy it @ Asda
    “Gears of War 2” is the highly anticipated sequel to the 5 million-selling blockbuster action game and one of the most popular Xbox games in history.

Players continue as Marcus Fenix, a reluctant war hero and leader of Delta Squad, six months after the events of “Gears of War.” The last cities on Sera are sinking, swallowed by a new Locust threat from below. A massive counterattack is humanity’s last hope for survival.

“Gears of War 2” blends a best-in-class third-person shooter with unsurpassed high-definition visuals, all layered on top of an engaging story of survival, loss and retribution.

“Gears of War 2” is developed by Epic Games exclusively for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 MrT123

basquille wrote: »
    Use code 'ENTS10' for this price!

9988700-1255623930-738000.jpg
    Buy it @ Asda
    Hi , when I click buy now nothing happens. Any ideas why ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Sold out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

It's this price (if you can find it) in Harvey Normans every so often.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

GoTY edition is like €15 in game in ilac...

• Registered Users Posts: 32 MrT123

MrT123 wrote: »
    Hi , when I click buy now nothing happens. Any ideas why ?
    I actually wanted to buy Red Alert 3 and nothing happened, its not sold out as far as I can see. Anybody knows how to order from this site?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

MrT123 wrote: »
    I actually wanted to buy Red Alert 3 and nothing happened, its not sold out as far as I can see. Anybody knows how to order from this site?
    It's probably 'Sold Out' but they haven't marked it as such yet!

Advertisement