Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WiiWare - Cave Story

• 27-03-2010 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭

Has anyone played the original PC freeware version of Cave Story? From what I've read it is supposed to be very good. It looks very impressive, especially considering it was built by one person.

The WiiWare version looks pretty good. I'm looking for a good platform game at the moment. I might get it when it comes out on the EU store. I suppose I could also download the freeware version and try it out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

I've played the freeware version and its great, just charming and delightful to play. there is also a lot to it, plenty of weapons and areas to discover and the choices you make in the game will affect how it turns out. The boss battles are great fun aswell

Can't wait for it to come to the EU store, looks great and has some new content.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 irishabi

Sounds interesting!

Advertisement