Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Game Hunter

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Thats looks good craic. Good for those dirty mornings you just cannot be a***d getting out of the bed.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

It's on PS2 as well ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭greenpeter

Dose it work here?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

ezridax wrote: »
    Thats looks good craic. Good for those dirty mornings you just cannot be a***d getting out of the bed.
    Exactly Ezri, be grand on those hard wet nights in winter when its f*** all good for shootin anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭buckasssailor

if you buy games over there they usally dont work here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

ezridax wrote: »

Thats every morning for me:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

PS3 games aren't region coded in the same way as movies or the older consoles. You should be fine buying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

greenpeter wrote: »
    Dose it work here?
    Kowlon answered that one GreenPeter;) Hope it works

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

i have this game! and to be honest its not great at all. basically it puts you in a situation where you are only around the corner from game and you have to sneak up to about 10 yards from it and shoot.

was not impressed it was too easy!

on the other hand i had one of these games from years ago on the ps2.
    it was very good there was huge ground to cover and you had to find the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

kay 9 wrote: »
    Kowlon answered that one GreenPeter;) Hope it works

You do need to have it hooked up to a modern HDTV or monitor though, otherwise you'll have the old PAL/NTSC issues. The Ps3 is not really built for the old TVs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

I've got Cabela's dangerous hunt for Xbox. Not bad at all :)

Advertisement