If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quote me happy

Options
  • 27-03-2010 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

John,

I have recently bought a Marantz SR5500 Black from your reciever deals. thanks to Kenny for his responces to all queries and I have to say that the service recieved is top notch.

I now need to match a set of speakers to this system. I saw the offers posted but would like some advice on a set to match the above that won't break the bank but will do it some justice

In addition to this I need some more gear and was hoping for a quote.

I saw an offer in a large High street retailler who do not specalise in electricals for the following.

Sony KDL32W5500 - for £499. this also came with a free Sony Blue ray player (not sure of the model number). What I really need is a good 32 inch TV for general viewing. This will not be the main TV so does not have to be top quality but needs to be decent. I am not locked into Sony so am willing to consider other brands. as I have done business in the past with yourselves (on line and in store) and have always found the service great I would like to give you the chance at the business first.

Regards

Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.