Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Mass Effect 2 cerberus free

• 28-03-2010 12:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭

I bought me2 second hand,knowing that the code might have already been used.2 hours into the game its not for me,so iv decided to trade it in..I was wondering does anyone know if you can see if the code has already been activated because i was thinking of selling that separately on ebay.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Don't think there is a way apart from actually redeeming the code :s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

ok im just gonna give this away to the first person that will link me to their xbox account showing me they have played me2.Please only ask for it if you have a copy of me2 but dont have the cerberus code

Advertisement