Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to use free bebo on meteor?

Options
  • 28-03-2010 1:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭

Is it possible to use it for free on meteor? when i try activate the number its says its not available on meteor but loads of people already use it on meteor

any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Who says its free?

How are you trying to activate it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭tc2010

i think it was free a good while back but not now. if your on bebo and go to the mobile tab and try activate your phone it says service not available on meteor but if you just go to m.bebo.com it works fine.

got credit there this morning and used it fine without activating

activating may be just to give you special features or something. maybe to receive a text when you have a comment and get charged for it

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭dmn

tc2010 wrote: »
    Is it possible to use it for free on meteor? when i try activate the number its says its not available on meteor but loads of people already use it on meteor

any ideas?

O2 had it free. Not meteor

Advertisement