Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Incident at Multyfarnhan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Tom Dunne can be painful to listen to at the best of times tbh

almost turned it off before your man even started talking!

edit- i am glad i didnt though, definitely worth it!

"i called him Seamus"

quality!

lads, this needs to be listened to, it just keeps getting better!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Pure comedy gold:) The speaker is quite witty to come up with a story like that.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Nearly sure it's the comedy genius of Joe Rooney. Half of me believes that somewhere out there is an antique waldrobe. Where an alien head wears a Tony Blair mask.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

This is brilliant.. when he stated listing off the powers he has since the encounter I literally spooked the dog by laughing :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭Robbyn

Funniest thing I saw on the internet in a good while :')

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

lol that's gas
    a washing machine and a honda civic to find the aliens lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭DeBunny

'' I got d'alien in a headlock, wasn't much more than a head like'' :pac:

Yeah it does sound a lot like Joe Rooney

''Four cups of tea from one tea bag........... FOUR CUPS OF TEA!''

Advertisement