Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs and Good Friday

Options
  • 28-03-2010 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Just wondering are all the pus in Sydney open Good Friday? I see some Woolies and Coles and bottleos are not opening anyone know about the pubs?

Cheers!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Hey guys,

Just wondering are all the pus in Sydney open Good Friday? I see some Woolies and Coles and bottleos are not opening anyone know about the pubs?

Cheers!!

Most are closed or have restricted opening hours, and close at 10pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

Yeah I was in the Cock n Bull last night and saw a notice up that they are open between midday and ten with Fish Specials!!!

Guess it will be BBQ and beers at the house so!!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ifumust82

The funny thing is that Bottlo's are closed but the pubs are open....can anyone make any sense out of that!?!? ;)

And some if not all of coles and woolies closed why? Cant understand....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

Yeah I was in the Cock n Bull last night and saw a notice up that they are open between midday and ten with Fish Specials!!!
    For people who like to get locked on GF but are too superstitious to break with the no meat tradition? The mind boggles.

Thursday should be massive in Syd :)

• Advertisement

For people who like to get locked on GF but are too superstitious to break with the no meat tradition? The mind boggles.

Thursday should be massive in Syd :)

Yeah i know its gas il be destroying a few steaks and a crate of beer!!

Yeah thursday should be great fun!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I've always held the opinion that Meat tastes much better on Good Friday, I'll be going round to a mates place ( he's a Butcher) He's promised this thing called an Argentine Mixed Grill which apparently has over 6 Kilos of Meat per plate, I shall be bringin the Firewood to cook it all.

anyone around Highgate hill onFriday is welcome to follow the delicious smell of Burning cow, BRING BEER;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

/climbs on plane to brisbane

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

In NZ they can open if they are serving food if anyones interested lol

Advertisement