Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

24 Euro for a 16GB Memory Stick online..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

play.com don't deliver electronics to Ireland AFAIK.

Yes, it's good value. If you don't know what 16GB means then you probably don't need that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭petermijackson

Will agree if you don't know what 16GB is then you don't need it

However if you still feel the need for it then I would try www.mymemory.co.uk - free postage to Ireland and quick when I ordered stuff a couple of weeks ago

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Will agree if you don't know what 16GB is then you don't need it

However if you still feel the need for it then I would try www.mymemory.co.uk - free postage to Ireland and quick when I ordered stuff a couple of weeks ago
    Yup. I bought one of these from mymemory. So far so good...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭macca1983

Khannie wrote: »
    play.com don't deliver electronics to Ireland AFAIK.

Yes, it's good value. If you don't know what 16GB means then you probably don't need that much.

LOL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

mymemory have never been quick for me, but they are good value for usb sticks. what kind of files do you intend to put on it?

4gb would be plenty unless you are using it to store a load of movies / tv / 100's of mp3's.

• Advertisement
Advertisement