Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Giant Pyrimid ufos?

• 28-03-2010 9:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Tetsudo

On Dec 18th a massive ufo shaped like a pyrimid appeared over red square in moscow. It stayed for hours, was seen by possibly thousands of people and was filmed twice from different angles, once during the day and once at night. Police have made no comment and a spokesman for aerospace journal Jane's News said: "We have no idea what it is". Nick Pope, a former british government ufo investigater said it was the most amazing ufo he had ever seen on film. It appeared to be over a mile wide.

Heres a clip from russia today news with both angles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGsUnC9hXmI&feature=related.

Over one month later on the 28th of Jan over the chinese city of Xi'an, this happened -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gepFUTloIbs.

An absolutely massive pyrimid ufo appears in broad daylight. It lasted a for a couple of minutes. They said once again that it must have been over miles wide. Only one known video of it was caught. It is also speculated that the chinese military opened fire on it, as can be heard in the backround. At one point a smaller pyrimid ufo appears and rotates around the bigger one.

Ive seen all ufo videos in my time, including some amazing ones such as the tether incident and others, but this day time chinese footage, if real, is without doubt the most astounding video evidence so far of an extraterestrial craft.

Fake videos are common practice nowadays with regards to this subject, but some are certainly authentic and worth a look.

Aliens pissing around with us? Or America projecting holograms on its enemies?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Interesting vds.

I'm trying to figure ot the "miles wide" thing, though.

In the Kremlin video, if that thing is a mile wide, then its nowhere near the Kremlin....it has to be miles away, for it to appear so small. If it is miles away, then there's no way that the spotlights around the Kremlin are illiumunating it the way they are in the video.

So while I've no idea what it is, I'd be very suspicious of the claim that its a mile (or more) wide.

The same applies for the one over China. Look at the skyscrapers, and look at the pyramid. If its over a mile across, then its well over a mile high....and yet the buildings we see are (clearly) nowhere near that size. Therefore, for that scale to be correct, then its much further away then the city.

Sure, someone can argue that they're really high up, which would mean that they appear smaller. But if they're really high up, then for them to be filmed with the angle that is being used, they're also really far away.

Like I said...I don't know what these things are, but I don't think they're so big....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Tetsudo

I picked up the mile wide thing off some youtube comment, shame on me. However, russia's pravada newspaper reported it at 1.5 kilometres in size. That is still a bit too big tho, although it is very hard to tell from either video and at what height they are at. It could well be very far into the distance for the chinese one. Lets hope one appears again soon and we get multple day light angles. Over Cork preferably =).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭maki

Tetsudo wrote: »
    It stayed for hours, was seen by possibly thousands of people and was filmed twice from different angles, once during the day and once at night.

Does nobody find it slightly suspect that this huge object floated there for a number of hours over a city with a population of over 10 million people, and all we get are two videos.

Seriously now, put that thing over any village in rural Ireland and you'd get more than that.

Yep, i agree. There should be many more videos of it and there should be photos aswell. Even if that particular area is lowly populated with government/political people, there should still be the odd person or two who gets it on their phone camara. Its important to note that it was a very big event that lasted hours and caused a brief scandal. It was picked up by Russia Today news. Not surprising since RT are one of the very few mainstream media outlets that have a non-censorship policy, no matter what the topic.

With the chinese incident it only lasted minutes and you can bet that the government there knows how to deal with troublesome video evidence :cool:.

Then again, it would be ignorant to think that people from other countries walk around fully equiped with ready to go video tech, perhaps they dont.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Id also blame a rogue government or group rather than aliens but i havent ruled aliens out fully either :)
    Interesting videos.
    There was a book about the nephilim i read that insinuated that the pyramid of giza was satans replica of gods kingdom in heaven.
    So maybe aliens did visit back in egypt and the pyramids were an idea coming from them :)
    Like a replica of there motherships O.o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Torakx wrote: »
    Id also blame a rogue government or group rather than aliens but i havent ruled aliens out fully either :)
    Interesting videos.
    There was a book about the nephilim i read that insinuated that the pyramid of giza was satans replica of gods kingdom in heaven.
    So maybe aliens did visit back in egypt and the pyramids were an idea coming from them :)
    Like a replica of there motherships O.o

Do you take these videos as real?

Do you take these videos as real?
    i take them as they are just a video not my own eyes.Could be an alien spacecraft or a government spacecraft or an illusion.

what i ment before is that IF it was not faked then id first look for a human origin as i believe alot of the big superstates have advanced technology we know nothing about.
    Look at i think his name is John hutchinson(came up with the Hutchinson effect).His lab was regularly raided by the feds because of his experiments with anti gravity.Or so the story goes.
    So i just keep an open mind.

Yeah, id normally go with the man made hypothosis unless the evidence suggests otherwise, but in this case(if the videos are real) the ufos are far to big and crazy lookin in general to be human produced. You can say the flat black triangles are man made defo, but these things here are monsterous :eek:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

They look alot like what that irish guy descirbed age's ago, some td i think it was i dont remember to much about it but i remember he said he recorded it and it was in the papers but ive never seen the footage i dont even remember the guys name lol.. anyway said he has video footage of a giant trianguler space craft that was firing a beam down into the ground :confused:

here just googled and found it and the footage /gasp

http://www.realufos.net/2008/10/irish-triangle-ufo-video.html
    Filmed on a camera phone at 10.35pm on August 3 near Dunboyne was also played and replayed to over 70 delegates who attended the fifth Irish International UFO conference in Carrick-on-Shannon.

The triangular shaped image, with lights at each point, which appeared to send a red laser-type light towards earth, drew gasps of amazement from the 70 or so delegates who attended the world premiere of the footage.

A senior garda officer who was driving when he noticed the unusual light formation in the sky stopped to film it.

"There is no footage like this in the world. It is the most amazing and spectacular I have ever seen," said Carl Nally, co-founder of UFO and Paranormal Research Ireland and joint author of 'Conspiracy of Silence'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb2a2qzcuJE&feature=player_embedded

It looks alot like what people described from the pheonix lights in 1997 but smaller =s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

maki wrote: »
    Does nobody find it slightly suspect that this huge object floated there for a number of hours over a city with a population of over 10 million people, and all we get are two videos.

Seriously now, put that thing over any village in rural Ireland and you'd get more than that.

i was thinking exact same..... that piece alone would make me very suspicious of the videos.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

maki wrote: »

I find this most annoying about incidents like this. Everybody now has a camera phone. Lots of folks carry cameras around in tourist areas. Yet no-one bothers taking pictures of stuff like this apparently.

The meteorite which landed here a month ago is an excellent example. No videos have been seen of it. No Security camera footage, no pictures, no poor res 3gp videos even. WTF do people be thinking of!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭bytey

Lone Stone wrote: »
    They look alot like what that irish guy descirbed age's ago, some td i think it was i dont remember to much about it but i remember he said he recorded it and it was in the papers but ive never seen the footage i dont even remember the guys name lol.. anyway said he has video footage of a giant trianguler space craft that was firing a beam down into the ground :confused:

here just googled and found it and the footage /gasp

http://www.realufos.net/2008/10/irish-triangle-ufo-video.html

It looks alot like what people described from the pheonix lights in 1997 but smaller =s

that vid is a known fake , it even says fake in the video heading .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

squod wrote: »
    The meteorite which landed here a month ago is an excellent example. No videos have been seen of it. No Security camera footage, no pictures, no poor res 3gp videos even. WTF do people be thinking of!

I saw this video a while back.. not sure if it's genuine but I don't see why it wouldn't be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14REEXHwF1k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 SkyWatcher34

Heres a clip from russia today news with both angles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGsUnC9hXmI&feature=related.

This is stunning footage, a fine grade film I must say, unlike some other so-called ufo clips I've seen.

This was reported on the news and they say that the police doesn't want to comment... Oh man that is rich... Of course they don't! It's the police! Russian Police have ties with the now secret KGB which in turn have ties to the NWO, it's all a network of lies suppress by the "Free Media" :rolleyes:... Amazing footage.

It is also speculated that the chinese military opened fire on it, as can be heard in the backround. At one point a smaller pyrimid ufo appears and rotates around the bigger one.
    QUOTE]

What were they shooting at it? Machine guns? Pretty f**king stupid if you ask me. If the Chinese military really had any designs on taking that thing down they surely would have scrambled fighter jets, or hit it with ground to air missiles. Shooting at something with a few ak47s seems ..... well it seems pretty stupid.

Maybe the spiral and these supposed UFO's are just tests for the illusion that will be unvieled in 2012 :P

Advertisement