Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it wrong to get ridiculously excited...

• 28-03-2010 10:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

when you see a pic you've taken in a magazine? I happened to come across one in the In Flight Cara mag on the way back from England.:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Just so long as the cheque is following :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

answer to your question.... its not wrong...its perfectly normal.

question in reply .... did they have your permission? were you credited ? (also...are you 100% its your pic)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭squareballoon

It was part of a bigger paid job so the photos are theirs to use anywhere. Yes I'm sure it's mine. Cropped slightly though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭hbr

when you see a pic you've taken in a magazine? I happened to come across one in the In Flight Cara mag on the way back from England.:D

Quite normal. The next buzz is when you make the front cover.

hbr wrote: »
    Quite normal. The next buzz is when you make the front cover.
    now that really would be a great moment!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,293 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

a good friend of mine gets regular work with cara. it's a tough life, flying around europe taking photos for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

now that really would be a great moment!

Fair play to you squareballoon, well deserved - your work is excellent and very distinctive ;) good to see you being appreciated!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I got excited when I discovered the Guardian had reviewed the macro set I entered into one of their competitions. We do this of the love, and praise, before we ever think about potential monies. Well, i do at least.

Well done :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭oshead

As long as you didn't put the other passengers safety at risk. :)

Just spent ages going through the Flickr in your sig. Some brilliant photographs in there!

The shots of the babies in particular are just amazing.

• Advertisement

thanks Arciphel and KKV. Have to admit that not all are mine. The Nikon ones are my colleague's.

Advertisement