Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can you recommend a tattoo shop + artist in cork?

• 28-03-2010 11:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭

as it says in the title ....

from your own experiences, can any one recommend a tattoo shop in cork? and if there are multiple artists in the shop, who would you recommend in the shop. maybe a pic or 2 to illustrate aswell would be nice

looking at mainly black and grey piece with some coloring.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Mariilyn

tattoo zoo;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Mariilyn wrote: »
    tattoo zoo;)

thanks, any preference for any one of the lads in there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 seanyprime

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    thanks, any preference for any one of the lads in there?

hi any1 know the adress or phone number of tribal inc in cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭fincollins

tattoo zoo are ok for piercings. raven is not good at any, personal experience...!

my mate absolutely recommends Raoul in Smiley Dogg on Marlboro St.
    He has like a 2month waiting list....which is a good sign.
    My mates had tattoo zoo, raven and a few by Raoul...when you see them all together, his look far far far superior :cool:

Lots of info here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054887042

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

fincollins wrote: »
    tattoo zoo are ok for piercings. raven is not good at any, personal experience...!

my mate absolutely recommends Raoul in Smiley Dogg on Marlboro St.
    He has like a 2month waiting list....which is a good sign.
    My mates had tattoo zoo, raven and a few by Raoul...when you see them all together, his look far far far superior :cool:

Lots of info here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054887042

any chance of pictures of the one done by raoul and the one done in tattoo zoo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭fincollins

fraid not...its my buddy that got em not me.

afaik everyone in Smiley Dogg is trained by him...so they are all pretty much top notch.

why dont you pop in and see them yourself? their portfolios in each parlour will give you a good indication as to what they are capable of...

make your decision based on what you like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Solidarity

I totally agree with the bloke above me.
    Raoul is AMAZING!

Tattoo Zoo is your number one for piercings. I'd put them 2nd for Tattoos; Smiley Dogg being first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I've always heard very good things about yer man Raoul, I'd certainly check him out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 441 ✭✭Ddad

Feargal in Tattoo zoo has a great attitude to his customers and his work. I can't speak for the otherguys in the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

as mentioned there is a few good artists in cork, ross daly, and karen russell are well worth checkin out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭sunshiner

jerome in tribal inc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

Got piercings done recently in both Tattoo Zoo and Raven, and tattoo zoo definitely have a better ethos when it comes to customer care. I'm getting a tattoo done there cause they were recommended to me and from what I have seen they are pretty good. Last I heard the waiting list was a few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

Ddad wrote: »
    Feargal in Tattoo zoo has a great attitude to his customers and his work. I can't speak for the otherguys in the shop.

+1

he did a koi on my arm years back, turned out great,i think he was delighted to not be doing a small tribal piece from a book:)
    apparently pics of it were up on the wall after it was done:eek:

my g/f got a crap looking tattoo in raven and waited outside tribal ink for an artist that didnt bother to open his shop,

i have heard good things about smiley dogg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dzidoga

try tribal ink. frenchie is gone. stay away from raven.tribal ink and tattoo zoo i would recommend

Advertisement