Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tanning studios?

• 28-03-2010 12:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I work on O'Connell Street and have noticed that there are 4 tanning studios in the area (one near the glen, one beside The Grattan and two near Penrose Lane).

Considering the only other one I know in town is Blockbusters (I think), I find it strange that there are 4 in such close proximity in a less than afluent area.

I sound like a certain Willie O'Dea here...

What do ye think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

are you implying they are brothels possibly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

there all in the polish quarter of the city so its possible there just all run by polish folk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

eastern europeans are quite fond of the auld natural skin look.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭fudark

like u said, most of them are founded by polish folks.
    no brothels, just in convinient area, so to say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I used to be scared of the big you been tangoed hand. Kids these days seem to like him. If they only knew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

I am very surprised that no-one shares my thoughts on this.

4 tanning studios within 250 metres from each other.

Cash business good for money laundering?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 volku

You have to have the money to launder first :eek:

They opened all at the same time (2 y.a.), and possibly there was lack of communication among the owners, and found the others when the lease agreement were already signed in. No step back !!!

in the oppsittion it's better for customers, if the competition is bigger, you can shop around and find which is the best, if you like tanning or sun.
    ;)

Advertisement