Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help choosing a new digital video camera

• 28-03-2010 12:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Hi guys a have a cybershot 8.1 and it does my head in.

I want something that will take an instant photo and not a few seconds to adjust to take it but also has a video function on it to? preferably would take the memory card on my current camera too.

Im heading to the states next month so will prob pick one up over there about 250 to spend? euros

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

You'd want to atleast tell people the type of memory card your camera takes..

And Really for €250 you aren't going to get anything with great quailty!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

sorry mem is 4gb mem stick duo but if i can get a decent sized memory on the new one that would be fine. well id be willing to add 100 or so on it im just looking for my options. im sure theres decent cams out there for 250 that take instant shots no

what about something like this I want something versatile to http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/3439352/art/panasonic/dmc-fz38-black.html#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Wait, Are you looking for a camcored with a picture function? Or a digital camera with a video function? I just assumed by your title you meant a digital camcorder with a photo function?

Hi Ricky a digi cam with a video function

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

The Panasonic TZ7 shoots HD video and has a 12X optical zoom you can use while capturing video. It comes in around your budget too, although you might need a bit more for a big SD card if you're going to shoot a lot of video.

thanks for that blastman but what bout the one I posed above is that better then the one you have said I found it cheaper on amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-Lumix-DMC-FZ38EB-K-Digital-Camera/dp/B002KHMJ78/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1269879951&sr=1-1

Can you recommend any shops I could visit to see the cameras

I should have said at the start I want the instant photo for motorcycling shots as thats my hobby

Advertisement