Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool Vs Sunderland match thread

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Late to the party boggles

Did you actually see the game at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Boggles wrote: »
    Sums up the standards liverpool supporters aspire to these days.

Ye beat a poor team on 35 points at home.

Calm down.

how does any of that mean we didn't play great?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

GREAT???

Calm down.

Yeah, i know. We were watching it. Did you see it yourself? We were great!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Xavi6 wrote: »
    The singing of YNWA really is an amazing sight.

We are trying to add to the atmosphere with banners and flags etc trying to make it a bit different.The lads who had the Irishkop banner today were asked by a steward to take the commie down BEFORE the end of YNWA after a complaint by one of the whoppers behind them.

Clowns.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Dub13 wrote: »
    We are trying to add to the atmosphere with banners and flags etc trying to make it a bit different.The lads who had the Irishkop banner today were asked by a steward to take the commie down BEFORE the end of YNWA after a complaint by one of the whoppers behind them.

Clowns.

i noted earlier on thread that the banner got a lingering shot on Sky before the game. looked great.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

3 points, 3 goals very happy with the performance. Obviously more goals would have made it as emphatic as it actually was but 2 big away games on the horizon Benfica and Birmingham - these 2 preformances and results ae sooooo important.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

copacetic wrote: »
    i noted earlier on thread that the banner got a lingering shot on Sky before the game. looked great.

Yea it looked well,its of to Lisbon during the week.

Here is a good pic...

981006095015c5.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,831 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

pains me to say this..
    torres 1st goal today was sublime, what a finish, beauty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

nah sure twas only a deflection

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,519 ✭✭✭✭noodler

He did sfa today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

GREAT???

Calm down.

And how did United get on against that poor team at home? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Fernando-Torres-celebrates-for-Liverpool2_2436550.jpg

Kuyt haha.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

Was great to see de confidence back in the side today,, we had a swagger about us today,,, where the hell did that come from,? all of a sudden their is a smile on players faces, first time this season i'v seen this!!

i think Torres is best in world, and will prove it at world cup,,, No ireland at world cup so I,m supporting Spain due to there connection with liverpool!

argosy2006 wrote: »
    i think Torres is best in world, and will prove it at world cup,,, No ireland at world cup so I,m supporting Spain due to there connection with liverpool!

Same here I will be in the Spain camp also. I will probably have a bet on them as well (although they will be a bit short for my liking) and maybe on Torres for the golden boot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

This is the thing though, if Liverpool click with the players they have, they should be able to win 5 of their seven remaining matches fairly easily as they are a far superior team. Birmingham away and Chelsea at home are where the difficulties are, and if they drop points in any two games between now and the end, they are probably finished.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I'm not sure about that. 3 relegation strugglers, giant-killing Fulham, a tough trip to Birmingham and Chelsea. 5 wins from 7 there would be title winning form, and we've been far short of that all season.

Advertisement