Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICC progress?

Options
  • 28-03-2010 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

What type of progress are people having in ICC?

I was gonna do another progress thread but with all the pugging i lost the will to do it - but im still wondering how the irish are faring in icc

Theres a new buff coming next reset (i think) which should push a lot of guilds further on, but im wondering how people are doing.

My guild (Drama (A) Eu-Outland) slowed down a bit on hardmodes due to attendance issues (again...), but were doing ok 10 man with only LK left to do hard mode.

25 man - 4/12 HM
    10 man - 11/12 HM

PS, we did 12/12 on alts in 10 man this weekend (2 chars with Kingslayer :D )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

We have killed LK 10man and are currently slowly progressing through the phases in 25man due to poor shows, damn my low populated server :(

I have missed a few raids lately due to work, so wasnt in on any of the latest hc kills for 10man..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

11/12 on 10 man for Blade Runners on Terenas, few guys from here in there :)

Went to have second night on Arthas on thurs but servers went down :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭KilOit

10/12 HM 25man
    We'll be getting stuck into Professor Putricide for rest of the week

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

well me personally.

11/12 10man NM
    1/12 10man HC
    6/12 25man NM
    1/12 25man NM

Thought I've joined a new 25man guild that has good progress so should see my progression improve over the next few weeks.

And one of the irish lads starting up a 10man HC so that should prove succesful also over the coming weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭GHOST MGG2

we have cleared 10 man icc
    10 man hc up to sindragosa
    25 man normal cleared
    got 4 hard modes done in 25 hc..thumping our heads atm on deathwhisper hc..

• Advertisement
Advertisement