Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless router

Options
  • 28-03-2010 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

Anyone know or recommend good quality, reasonably priced wireless routers?
    Currently have a BT Voyager, but recently its been kicking me off the net a lot more often, forcing me toi switch it on and off. Also wireless coverage isnt what it use to be on it, ie my iphone wont connect to it when I'm upstairs.

N.B, Vodafone recently took over from Bt as my ISP, so perhaps their Broadband service could be to blame with the constant problem of losing connection, but I would like to change router just in case.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Stacey.x

not sure. but we have one, its good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Stacey.x wrote: »
    not sure. but we have one, its good :)

Thanks for that Stacey.

Im walking around as a wiser man now! Thanks for sharing.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Dangerdunf

Look for a net gear, Dlink or thompson's speed touch routers. There all good quality IMO. They also offer 30m wireless signal. Not sure of price though! Net gear is usually the most perferred so possibly the most expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

Netgear excellent and not dear

Lots on Ebay, expect to pay 20-25 stg incl deliv

Advertisement