Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wellington boots.

Options
  • 28-03-2010 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭

Best/Chapest place to buy a good pair of wellys?

Summer here, so that means powerwashing time!!! Decking, garden furniture etc. Guckys feet got very wet last year, wearing old runners, going to purchase wellys for this year!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭TheBa

What size you looking for? You'll generally get cheap ones in penneys or somewhere when the music festival season comes around.

But I could fix you up with a top quality pair if you're size 8 or 10. They'lll last you for years. Steel toes too, so great for any other heavier jobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

TheBa wrote: »
    What size you looking for? You'll generally get cheap ones in penneys or somewhere when the music festival season comes around.

But I could fix you up with a top quality pair if you're size 8 or 10. They'lll last you for years. Steel toes too, so great for any other heavier jobs.

Sorry mate, i've only seen this reply now.
    I'm a size ten!
    What kind of spondjoolas are we talking here?

Advertisement