Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

motororola v3 problem

Options
  • 28-03-2010 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭

anyone any ideas on a 2 and a half year old phone that switches on and then start flashing to a white screen and then switches of,left it in a drawer for a couple of weeks,worked for three days then went of again,bought a new phone from tescos but liked this one,is it worth pusuing or will be to expensive

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

it is cause at first we thought the battery had packed in and bought a new battery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Most likely the ribbon cable behind the screen. Drop it in to a phone repair place and ask for a quote, but it kinda money for old rope. They were poorly manufactured

yea,was looking at these on ebay for spares and a lot of them seemed to have this problem,how much should be paid for that repair,ballpark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Well i couldn't say really. If it was just the ribbon it wouldn't be to bad for the part itself, its the labour really. You might pay 40 or 50 euro and just my opinion that its not worth putting it into it.

• Advertisement

yes,i think i agree with you on that one,thanks to everone on help,think i will send it to the mobile graveyard.

Advertisement