Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My next phone should be...?

Options
  • 28-03-2010 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

Hey all!!

Aprreciate some advice here, have a sh!tty little phone at the min to get me by, but after Easter I'll be comin into a biteen of dough and I'd love to buy a new phone!

I'm thinking touchscreen, as the old fashioned numpad ones are essentially finito, and i hate the qwerty ones!
    I've nearly always gone for Nokia, but if ye can prove to me LG or Samsung or those are sturdy enough, I'll Change;)!
    I know I said I'm coming into money but under no circumstances will I justify paying €150+ on a phone.
    I'd like it to have WiFi capabilities, for when I'm on campus in college and the like!
    Also, a camera, not bothered about the music player, I'm fond of mi-Pod:D!

Cheers in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

feck, I knoew I forgot something important!! I'm meteor, prepay:D!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

I have the nokia 5530 since christmas. I use it on sites every day. It's had a few falls at this stage and it still works with no problems at all. It has wifi as well. My gf got it for me for christmas and she only paid 150euro for it. I'm meteor and she got me the upgrade. Highly recommend it to anyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,870 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

reap-a-rat wrote: »
    feck, I knoew I forgot something important!! I'm meteor, prepay:D!

What about the new HTC Legend? You would need to move to billpay, but it's often a lot better value anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    What about the new HTC Legend? You would need to move to billpay, but it's often a lot better value anyway.

I did see that earlier, BUT bill pay is a no-no, I'm a student see and as of now I'm jobless and will be for the forseeable future, don't fancy having a bill comin through the door:D!! tahnks for the replies so far guys!!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 14 jojojnr

Nokia 5230 on Meteor Prepay. Cheaper that the 5530 and is 3G too.

Advertisement