Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flake / Benefit Cosmetics promotion

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Medievalist

I chose Wild Card (which I got today), and Flirt Alert as the others looked very pale pink. Now I'm wondering if Flirt Alert is red at all, or if the other two are darker than they appear? It's hard to figure it out from the website. I'm getting free lipstick in the post so I'm not complaining either way:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I chose those as well! I've seen reviews of flirt alert and apparently the colour is a really nice red and it leaves a nice stain after it's worn slightly. Looking forward to it :)

Good to hear! I have a red lipstick and I love it, but it's a cheap one and doesn't last very long. I'll be waiting beside the letterbox now waiting for my new one! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Regina Phalange

I won one on March 26th and still haven't received one.

Anyone else waiting this long?

Good to hear! I have a red lipstick and I love it, but it's a cheap one and doesn't last very long. I'll be waiting beside the letterbox now waiting for my new one! :)

If you want one that lasts long this is the business! Seriously, if I wear this on a night out, I can go out the next day and it'll look just as good. Still perfect! Gorgeous red colour too. And won't break the bank :)

It's going to be a true test of my will power to see if I'll wait for my Benefit one to arrive before running out to buy the Maybelline one! I think really red red lipsticks are becoming easier to find.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

My mate uses the Maybelline one and it's actually amazing! Nothing will budge it!

The only thing I'd say about it is make sure your lips are well moisturised and chap free (give them a rub with a dry toothbrush) before you put it on. The balm is very good for keeping your lips moisturised but if they're dry to begin with it won't do them any good and the colour will flake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I have entered god knows how many times with three or four different email addresses and haven't one.

I entered again today, so the offer must be running until October as previously stated...

Hopefully I'll win one....

The two lip-glosses, what are their colours like in real-life, compared to the swatches on their website? Thanks.

Advertisement