Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YouTube: No audio???

Options
  • 28-03-2010 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭

Hi I dunno if this is the right section.

When I clcik any Youtube links, I get no audio. Audio works fine with films/games/mp3s and other websites but not youtube.

Anyone have any ideas/

I tried installing K-Lite Codec Pack and reinstalling flash drivers---didn't make a difference.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I think you really need Computers & Technology for this one :o

And if its only YT then codecs probably aren't it. You could have a browser or plugin (Adobe Flash) conflict or corruption issue.

... You did check to make sure the wee volume slider in YouTube wasn't turnder all the way down? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Solitaire wrote: »
    I think you really need Computers & Technology for this one :o

And if its only YT then codecs probably aren't it. You could have a browser or plugin (Adobe Flash) conflict or corruption issue.

... You did check to make sure the wee volume slider in YouTube wasn't turnder all the way down? :o

Oh my God. It was.:o:D Dear Lordy I'm special aren't I???

Advertisement