Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cedar Place, Ridgewood, Swords - Affordable Housing

Options
  • 28-03-2010 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭

Hi eveyone,

Just wondering has anyone viewed Cedar Place in Ridgewood ( 2 bed apartments) under the affordable housing?

Im confused to which apartments they are talking about in the estate. It looks mainly empty but and theres no estate agent looking after them so I cant go and have a sneaky look.

Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭jeepers101

Haven't seen the showhomes but a number of friends of mine have rented various apartments in Ridgewood and the consensus I get is that they are pretty poorly built.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭shoegirl

Are these the ones off the end of the Rathbeale Rd opposite Daleview (once the end of civillisation)? The original houses were decent enough. Get them checked out by somebody independent if you are unsure.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

One block backs onto the Rathingle Road. If you come through the lights at the top of Boroimhe and straight on into River Valley, they're the first block in behind the railings.
    There's a gate for pedestrian access up from the block, otherwise to drive in you have to go through the main Ridgewood entrance on the Forest Road.

Advertisement