Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone in Galway interested in a photographic collaboration?

Options
  • 28-03-2010 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

Full details

I’ve been working on and off to get in long-exposure crowd shots on Galway’s Shop Street, and after some very encouraging results in the recent past I’d like to move onto the next step: Have one or more people pose for me for a one-hour photoshoot. (Time on the day to be decided based on their schedules.)

The model(s) will need to be able to stand rock-still for five or ten seconds at a time through the exposure, and will be the focal counterpoint to a series of dramatic images showing the flow of city life around them.

I'm poor; this is purely on a volunteer basis. I'd like an hour of your day, and in return you have a bit of my heart for all your life. (<3) You can reply here or PM.

EDIT: Wow - I've had great interest from boards.ie. If you want to take part in this I really need you to email me so that I can have the ability to push out updates and hammer out details. mark@bhalash.com.

thumb_20100328012620_087.jpg thumb_20100327230418_086.jpg thumb_20100301115119_60.jpg

Any takers? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Nice shots, I'm sure you'll get someone up for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Ooh I like that idea lots Fenster!
    Do you need just one person or more than one... regular folk who can stand still like?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭tonyhiggins

Yup, sign me up if I'd be able to use em for my music too? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Tony+Lady: Yes :)

I'm really not sure how well it will actually work out, so I'd like 1-3 people to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Count me in if you need :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Blank_

Loving the idea and available most afternoon during the week, so you can count me in aswell :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭NMoore

Wonderful photos!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

NMoore wrote: »
    Wonderful photos!

Thank you :)

I'm finding some great interest in this. If anybody is seriously interested in attending on Saturday please email me or otherwise supply me with your email address. I want to be able to push out updates and otherwise settle on schedules.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Tony Almeida

Would anybody be up for a short film about Galway? I havent even got an outline for a script yet, but we could almost ad-lib it. The idea being to portray a cross section of galway residents, with a mix of idyllic shots of Galway itself

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭evoke

how did the photo shoot go? Do you have the shots in video mode by any chance?

Tony Almeida: any luck on the script for the short film? I would be interested in some thing like that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Did this take place? How did it go?

Would love to take part if I could if you do anything similar again ......

Advertisement