Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get a Prince Albert in Cork City?

Options
  • 28-03-2010 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

The title says it all , im just wondering where the best place to get a prince albert in cork city ?

thank you
    Nick Nack

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Tattoo Zoo on North Main St. I've had nothing but positive experiences there. The piercer, Noel, is a legend. Really nice guy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Nick Nack

thanks for that , do you know how much they cost ? only thing im scared of is getting my junk man handled by a guy ahahah.

I've no idea how much it'd cost, but if you call in you can check the price and have a chat about it. I got my nipples done by him the other day and he was fantastic, really friendly, made sure i understood the aftercare, and completely put me at ease about it like. Also, bear in mind they don't do piercings on tuesdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Nick Nack wrote: »
    thanks for that , do you know how much they cost ? only thing im scared of is getting my junk man handled by a guy ahahah.

Why are you scared of that? It's not like the piercer will be taking a special interest in it! As someone that has had this piercing done, seriously, don't worry about that at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I'd imagine it's like a STI checkup - I worried I'd get 'excited' with a female doctor handling me. Wrong. Her clinical precision and my nervousness kept me in check.

• Advertisement

Apparently every once in a while, someone get's *cough* excited *cough* as soon as the piercing has been done, which leads to a slightly more difficult-to-stem bleed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

I got mine done about a month ago in Tribal Ink. Everything was grand. 70 euro.

Tattoo Zoo doesn't do genital piercings as far as I know. Smiley Dogg also does them but the PA is like 160 euro!

It's hard to find somewhere in Cork to get it done and Tribal Ink was the only place I could find anyway.

By the way, mine was done by a guy and it wasn't bad at all. I was so nervous I didn't care about the surroundings to be honest. And I find it hard to believe anybody would get a boner straight after getting pierced, it's not a nice feeling!

Tribal Ink is gone AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Does this have anything to do with the facebook group.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=107684485918779&ref=ts

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Does this have anything to do with the facebook group.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=107684485918779&ref=ts

Sounds like it...
    yer ,only thing im scared of is having my junk man handled!
    Sun at 19:36

• Advertisement

Kersmash wrote: »
    Tribal Ink is gone AFAIK.

I was chatting to Kevin that did the piercings in Tribal Ink. They're closed at the minute, as they are undergoing renovations and are under new management and will be open again 5th of April, if you want to consider there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I'd imagine an "excitement" would be sore for a few days after it, with it not being healed.
    my friend got his done a few years back and siad he didnt feel a thing.
    Another one of me mates wants tog et his fernum or something souding like that done, the back of the lad itself I think. Same fella had his nuts pierced years ago. Bastid didnt believe I took his word for it so whipped em up in me face at a session one night.

I was chatting to Kevin that did the piercings in Tribal Ink. They're closed at the minute, as they are undergoing renovations and are under new management and will be open again 5th of April, if you want to consider there.

Sweet! Ta for that.

seanybiker wrote: »
    I'd imagine an "excitement" would be sore for a few days after it, with it not being healed.

Not really! You're just advised against doing anything with it for 6 weeks.
    Only thing I find painful occasionally is when the ring gets twisted around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Not really! You're just advised against doing anything with it for 6 weeks.
    Only thing I find painful occasionally is when the ring gets twisted around.
    6 weeks :O holy crap. Id probably fill the missus if I didnt do it for that long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

You're only advised 6 weeks. When I was getting mine done, he said he'd heard of guys only having to wait a week or 10 days. The first few mornings are fairly uncomfortable and bloody though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I waited a week, was grand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dzidoga

Kevin did PA on friend of mine. very honest guy. if something's wrong he'll tell u about it.

Advertisement