Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo dilema!

Options
  • 28-03-2010 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

does any one know of any artists that are good at japanese style that dont mind finishing other peoples work??i know its kinda unspoken rule with artists but i gotta get mine finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Satyr_The_Great

umm,, why not go back to the artist who started the tattoo?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ahmaharto

um prob should have mentioned that!!!! he is in australia!!!:mad:i had to come home for family stuff and i just cant afford t go back!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Karen........something.....she tattoos in Cork. Someone else on here will know who i mean. Her Jap stuff is sweet. Joe Myler does good asian stuff, the guys in Art Tattoo do nice Japanese, though are a little over-priced @ €150 an hour IMO. Jani from Art-core did a nice Koi a little while back I think.

thanks man but ya see a lot of them might not want to finish another pesons work its hard to find someone who will!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Time to get off your hole and start asking around buddy.

• Advertisement

thanks tangyzizzle but ya think im ****in immobile or somethin i have tried i wouldn be askin on this site if i really didn need help!!so if you hav nothing constructive t say............GO **** YRSELF DOUCHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Lol, love it. Youre best bet to have it finished is find an apprentice tattoo artist that you trust enough, but I guess you cant be to picky ey? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Stop flinging mud at each other, chill out.

Really thought I think an apprentice is your only option. You know yourself no established artist will touch someone else's work.

hey tangy lets gang up on will hahaha na just kiddin im actually after findin a good artist in wex that will finish it so happy days!!!!:cool:

• Advertisement

Grand, good luck.

Advertisement