Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Movie on Cannes WGC Event

Options
  • 28-03-2010 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭

Couldn't not post this.

Spot the Paddy's in this preview of a film that is set to be released on the Cannes event.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Movie... 1:36 to 1:39 I think haha

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

That place looked packed.
    Was it an inferno in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Nope, was grand. The hall was fecking gigantic. Cool video, will be interesting to see the full thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Film doesn't look great in terms of production quality or anything, but will be interesting to watch nonetheless. I think we had an opportunity to do an interview with the crew but it never happened in the end.

The doc we saw the trailer for at Cannes looked quite good though, can't remember its name...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Jim wrote: »
    Film doesn't look great in terms of production quality or anything, but will be interesting to watch nonetheless. I think we had an opportunity to do an interview with the crew but it never happened in the end.

The doc we saw the trailer for at Cannes looked quite good though, can't remember its name...

Pixel Kombat was the name of the other docu.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Lol @ 0:59 - 1:10 or so. Right at the back Myself and Dan going nuts as Daigo loses to Hart :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Yeh they kept playing that on the big screens between events in Cannes. Interested to see all these documentaries when they finally come out.

Advertisement