Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mr binman

Options
  • 28-03-2010 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I live in west Waterford and 6 months ago I signed up with Mr. Binman for refuse collection. I found the weekly service where they take 'everything' away except glass brilliant. My 6 month renewal is up shortly. My introductory price was €135 for 6 months and they will want a little more than that when I renew. What are my chances of renewing and asking for the same price and them agreeing to it!!.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭superdog

Ask him!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Ask if they will continue to provide the service at the same price as before. If they want more money, then you'll have to decide if the service is worth paying more money for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I would have thought the best thing to do is ask them, as you know them better than we do. If you don't like their new price then shop around - or have the competitors prices to hand when calling Mr Binman.

Advertisement