Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zavvi's Monday Sale

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Complete Series of Teachers (Seasons 1 - 4) for €21 delivered is a great price!

Fantastic show.. the first 3 seasons are fantastic, but the last was pretty woeful!

It's still one of my favourite dramas Channel 4 has ever done! *

* yes, even better than 'Shameless' in my mind!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Every game listed there, excluding COD 4, should apply for Gamestops current trade in offer if I'm not mistaken? They're all clocking in at €20, sounds like a deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭faral

i took a look on zavvis web page but to be honest im rather disappointed by this sale than happy....nothing interesting for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,966 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Flags of our fathers/ Iwa Jima for 8.45 each on Blu-ray good deal
    Speed racer ( brilliant film) for under a tenner on Blu-ray.
    Bioshock 2 ps3 20 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,531 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Bioshock 2 ps3 20 euro

£23 you mean?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,966 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Must have changed was 20.93 when i looked last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

close to giveaway price for AVG internet security 9 with a 3 user 1 yr licence. £4.94 delivered

From the AVG site it comes to over €72 for the boxed product with 3 licences, €59 for the download.

Although currently a toss up between Avira and AVG on the free front, this might swing it for best of the pay packages

Advertisement