Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vacuum Cleaner

Options
  • 28-03-2010 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭

Yes,I need a vacuum cleaner.only have carpet upstairs so I don't want something very expensive but I still want it to do the job.

The more of a bargain the better!Small would be good aswell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Ah,come on.I know its something boring but any help appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I don't know where you are but my local supervalu has Zanussi vacuums for 79 euro HEPA filter and 2000w.
    You could try your local one, or sometimes Dunnes have Vacs on special as well.
    I don't recommend LG, they aren't very robust in my experience.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Morphy Richards Essentials 1600w vac for about 50eur in many electrical retailers.

Has permanent bag (might be better using paper ones, as the permanent bag would probably clog up after a while) and 2 year warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭igorbiscan

tescos,we have a small one from there bought 2 years ago,cheap as chips,only about 30 bucks,works perfect,,great suction!:D:D

Advertisement