Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ferrybank Shopping Centre...?

• 28-03-2010 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

Whats the latest? Is any of it open yet??

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Anyone wanna chip in with me and buya big inflatable Pink Elephant that we can put on the roof?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

How about a white elephant!

That too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

:)
    yes all the plans went well up in smoke when aldi opened across the road
    how many unfinished estates are left over there
    theres a real NAMA landscape after emerging over there .....

a big inflatable cowen would be cool on top of it.?

I live over there...34 negative equity road, Aylesbury, ferrybank

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Mocrie14

So whats the story with Dunnes Stores? Did'nt they sign up to be an anchor tenant?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I wonder will TKmaxx even look over there or do they HAVE to look in town?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

The best thing that can happen with the ghost estates is they become urban warfare paintball areas. It would be fun.

This shopping centre should also be used for paintball (North quays too) based on the sequel to night of the living dead (the one in the supermarket).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Funny you should day that because I was thinking that if a group of people had the resources and go together you could make a handy little weekend earner out of an airsoft site in the southeast or Waterford.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Back to the original question :) Anyone know what the story with that place is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

thomasm wrote: »
    Back to the original question :) Anyone know what the story with that place is?

I may be mistaken but I heard rumours of NAMA taking over the place, I think it was in another thread here. Im buying a house in one of the unfinished estates at a good price in todays market, just past the negative equity road:)

BazBox wrote: »
    I may be mistaken but I heard rumours of NAMA taking over the place, I think it was in another thread here. Im buying a house in one of the unfinished estates at a good price in todays market, just past the negative equity road:)

Out of curiosity...which estate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

like everyone else's rumours. I've heard both Dunnes Stores & TK Maxx are moving in but I'll believe when I see it

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

Out of curiosity...which estate?

Oakridge, we are hoping to buy in there in the very near future if all things go to plan...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Well if someplace is moving in there then we need to get filming a Zombie film in there

Dawn of the Deise Dead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Well if someplace is moving in there then we need to get filming a Zombie film in there

Dawn of the Deise Dead?

Sounds good. Make it into a sort of fun park, get the tourists in. It would even more fun than when the allowed you smash the defective pieces out in Waterford Crystal visitor centre.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I don't see any purpose to this thread tbh. Seems to be going nowhere.

There is no update on the state of the shopping center and its unlikely we will see movement anytime soon. There are loads of threads on the shopping center which may help give a bit of a picture as to what happened.

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement