Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

King Of Shaves Razor - 3 euro

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭patrickc

Picked up one of tesco over the weekend - pretty good value imo

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=259664978

i bought one last time the offer was out, tbh they're not a great razor, i went back to my fusion in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭SpodoKamodo

I got some of these a while ago and they weren't great tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Got these also, they're rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭mooman

Seems like I'm the only one who likes this razor:D the blades or more than half the price of Fusion blades too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭iisollie

I like this razor too ..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Yeah, I like them too. Got one free with shaving gel a year ago and haven't turned back since (king of shaves shaving gel = face secks!)

Then again I only shave properly once a month if that... (Hair clipper stubble all the way)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,076 ✭✭✭✭event

far better razor than the over priced gilette range

Cheers OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

Yeah I've tried it - and I have to say that I think that its pretty good for the money - I would say between a mach 3 - and a quattro - however I dont want to really to get into a debate - I think its good value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Use these daily, prefer them to the Mach3, which seems to have gotten worse since they are pushing the Fusion Mega Sports Ferrari Lambourgini Tiger Henry edition, or whatever the latest 20 blade version is.

Cheaper, and does a better job on my face.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭dolby

I got a pack dont think they are great! not much control will stick to Mr G

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Thanks for the heads up. Find the oil great so good chance to try their razors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I find the Azor a great shave, compared with the Gilette sensor I used before.
    They last a long time in my experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,092 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

+ 1 on the azor. Along with the oil = great shave. Previous poster is correct though - there is less flexibility with the shaft compared to the Mach 3 / fusion. Very little head movement / no tilt mechanism but at 1/2 the price, a great deal nonetheless;)

Advertisement