Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fake Tan suggestions..

• 28-03-2010 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Was hoping I could be pointed in the right direction of some good fake tan!! Have been using an instant one out of laziness for the last while called Sally hansen..and before then lancomme leg gel but found that kind of greasy..
    Going away nxt weekend so would like to use one you put on the night before so it will last a few days..Any suggestions would be great!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭ERR!

sublime bronze by l'oreal is good also fake bake is good!!! hmm there the two I mainly use.I use sally hansen every now and then it can be useful for the instant stuff :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Hi,

I started a thread ages ago and got loads of recommendations. I hope they can be helpful for you.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055756370

Good luck OP.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

ERR! wrote: »
    sublime bronze by l'oreal is good also fake bake is good!!! hmm there the two I mainly use.I use sally hansen every now and then it can be useful for the instant stuff :)

I always found this to be the worst name (I deal with the suppliers, don't actually buy it, honest!). It just seems to translate as "Looks crap, smells like biscuits".

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Teasey

I've recently discovered the Piz Buin self tan and I LOVE it! It looks so natural, loads of people have commented on it.

It comes in a special bottle which allows you to decide on the colour, so you can have quite a light tan for during the week, then move up a couple of clicks for a darker tan for special occassions or holidays etc all from the same bottle. It goes on like a moisturiser and it makes your skin super soft too which is a bonus. Pricey, I think it's about €25, but it's really good if you like the "just back from holiday" look rather than the Tango effect :)

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭cant26

Thanks a mill, like the sound of the Piz Bunn one!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

cant26 wrote: »
    Thanks a mill, like the sound of the Piz Bunn one!!

The Piz Bunn one is great, but expensive and the bottle only lasts about 2 bodys of tan, at most.

I use top image tan and then a light coat of sun shimmer for a glow and it turns out great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Do a Bobby Sands and lie around in your own excrement for a while, you will look basically the same. ;)

Advertisement