Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance for 457 Visa?

Options
  • 28-03-2010 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any advice as to what insurance to get for the 457 Visa? I’ve filled out most of my application for the visa but don’t have any insurance. (Had backpacker insurance but that’s run out now).

Had a look online but was hoping to get some advice from someone who’s got there own. I want to spend as little as possible on it.

Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

It's expensive when you first look at it,I've seen quotes for around $1700 with mbf - the good news is that you save money by lowering your income tax by 1% (or something like that) by actually having health insurance so in the end it doesn't cost you as much as you first think.

Advertisement