Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelands Biggest Film Production Companies... help?!

Options
  • 28-03-2010 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hey :)

Could somebody who knows a bit about this field please list a few of Ireland's biggest film production companies for me?

I need to send out emails regarding an internship and I don't even know where to start, finding it hard to filter stuff.

Thanks so much x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭jgr12

You could try World 2000, Morgan O Sullivans company or Octagon Films, James Flynns company both in Ardmore Studios,

Contacts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 foxyfitz

thanks a million for that, thats a great start :)
    xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 26 singingfish

You could try the Screen Producers Ireland website for a listing. They are the representative body for most of the active film and television companies in the country and they have a full list of about 200 companies on their site. Be aware though that all of these companies get A LOT of applications for internships so you may not even get replies from most of them. The website is www.screenproducersireland.com

Advertisement