Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do

• 28-03-2010 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

Fiance and myself are off for 2 weeks together - any ideas on what to do and see?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

each other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

As yer man said. Do each other.
    go into town and get a pic of yourself and How do.
    eggs only take 3 minutes to do me thinks, make thousand sof the fookers.
    train with the army raingers ofr a week and use the next week to sneak into Sully's gaff and rob the banhammer.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Very mature.

Very mature.
    Well sorr eeee. go for a walk up the comeraghs. go fishing????? what are you into?

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Thinking of going to Mahon Falls?

• Advertisement

Thinking of going to Mahon Falls?

yeah mahon falls is a lovely place. where ya there before?
    I think the magic hill is somehwere near there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUiGCtzIwi0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I saw a sense of humour on eBay for next to nothing the other day.

A lovely walk along the sand hills...have you a dog?

I saw a sense of humour on eBay for next to nothing the other day.
    ha ha we need a thanks button on mobile boards. You made a funny and laughed. Te he.

Could go out to the gardens actually. Cant think the name of em. The world famous gardens? Em out be the ,,,, passed the cattle mart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Very mature.

What do you expect? There are plenty of threads similar to yours. Try the search facility and you'll get good detailed advice on things to see and do in Waterford, and no backchat :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Is it too late for smartass answers then? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

1 or 2 nights away together. Just back from Kinsale after the weekend. Lovely and relaxing. Massage, swim, hot tub, good food etc. Stayed here, www.actonshotelkinsale.com but book dinner in either Jimmy Edwards pub or the White House pub. Nice little break.

If you want to stay nearby. Cycling. :) Walks on the beach. Or take a drive up towards Inistioge and nice walks etc. up there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

shapez wrote: »
    1 or 2 nights away together. Just back from Kinsale after the weekend. Lovely and relaxing. Massage, swim, hot tub, good food etc. Stayed here, www.actonshotelkinsale.com but book dinner in either Jimmy Edwards pub or the White House pub. Nice little break.

If you want to stay nearby. Cycling. :) Walks on the beach. Or take a drive up towards Inistioge and nice walks etc. up there.

Lovely place is Kinsale! Stayed in The Old Bank House in the Collection Suite. Was right happy with it, really enjoyed it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

That's right lads...waterford forum and we're telling him to go to kinsale...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

seanybiker wrote: »
    yeah mahon falls is a lovely place. where ya there before?
    I think the magic hill is somehwere near there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUiGCtzIwi0

Coumshingaun is even nicer. Check upthedeise for details.

More private too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

That's right lads...waterford forum and we're telling him to go to kinsale...

Could be worse...could be telling them to go to The Forum!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

2 weeks?

Jaysus.. Bring an Xtra vision card anyway. Climb the comeraghs, go see Mahon falls, walk along the sand hills... maybe have a few pints down in Nells, or T&H's? Dinner in Geoffs and go see a live act in Ruby's Lounge on the weekend? There's also good live acts in Twister Vicks.. some people love Dignity too if that'd be yere scene, I think they've got drag shows or something on soon?

Unfortunately, after that, there's not a whole lot to do.

If you're driving however!

You could head to Kiltorcan and go go-karting for the day, or head off paintballing. Both great craic. Maybe make the spin down to Cork and head out down there for a night or two. Shopping scene beats Waterford too, and the city doesn't just shut down after 4pm like this place. Also MUCH friendlier atmosphere down there too, and you'll find great deals on grub/drink. If you've a car/can afford the bus ticket (which are unfortunately expensive as it's monopolised by Bus Eireann), I'd highly recommend heading down for a few days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭lassykk

dayshah wrote: »
    Coumshingaun is even nicer. Check upthedeise for details.

More private too

Giggidy :D

Advertisement