Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keeping a pet wallaby

Options
  • 29-03-2010 1:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

ok, i l know what you are thinking, "WTF!" but look at this donedeal ad
    (link removed), look it up yourselves
    and i know someone from donegal who also keeps them.
    but my question isn't about them,
    it's if there is any sellers/breeders in the Munster area? (I'm in cork and am not going to cavan)

P.S this is not a joke, i have already made an 38x40 foot pen 6 foot high with a house. if wallabies won't do, i'll use it for chickens.
    i know their needs from fota wildlife park, but they don't sell............

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

I don't know anyone who breeds them, I'd imagine they're pretty rare. Just be careful because there are alot of scams on websites . . . Donedeal might be ok, but loads of other ones are awful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭yugimon121

morganafay wrote: »
    I don't know anyone who breeds them, I'd imagine they're pretty rare. Just be careful because there are alot of scams on websites . . . Donedeal might be ok, but loads of other ones are awful

thanks for the tip, and i am a scam baiter myself, wasting scammer's time is my hobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭emma6606

Ha ha :) Love it!

I love the emails pretending to be from your bank - looking for your codes.

I'd love to reply back and pretend i believe them... play the game :) But im afraid they'd hunt down my IP address or something ha ha

I saw ads for Chimp babies too once... turned out to be a scam :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

yugimon121 wrote: »
    thanks for the tip, and i am a scam baiter myself, wasting scammer's time is my hobby.

Actually this is the worse thing you could do, as the only time you are wasting is your own.

You should never reply to these emails or contact them as it is only verifying your email for them so they know to keep contacting. The best thing you can do is just hit the delete button straight away, otherwise you are just playing into their hands.

emma6606 wrote: »
    Ha ha :) Love it!

I love the emails pretending to be from your bank - looking for your codes.

I'd love to reply back and pretend i believe them... play the game :) But im afraid they'd hunt down my IP address or something ha ha

I saw ads for Chimp babies too once... turned out to be a scam :(
    yes, once i emailed someone about an ape
    had some fun, and they replied
    so, what is your account details so i can ship charlie

ok here are my details
    SGT. ScmBa Ter
    Military force
    Co. Gay
    Ireland
    bank account number: 419419419419

i might start a thread about this conversation :D

anyone about wallabies? :confused::(:(:(:(:(:(

• Advertisement

andreac wrote: »
    Actually this is the worse thing you could do, as the only time you are wasting is your own.

You should never reply to these emails or contact them as it is only verifying your email for them so they know to keep contacting. The best thing you can do is just hit the delete button straight away, otherwise you are just playing into their hands.

everyday people lose 100's to this 419er's,
    but if i just say a few lies and laughs at them when I'm bored, i keep one scammer from taking someone and steal 100's from them.
    as the ultimate scam-baiter theFailure said:
    It's okay to be a jerk, to those who deserve it

and if you think im stupid, this guy sent a scammer a washing machine, a dryer, a refridgerator, a phone, a laptop with a
    man sucking a dick
    on the screen, all of his rubbish, and a stove.
    this is a guy who truly pisses the crap out of scammers and wastes his life.

im a beginner, but scambaiters live everywhere, just like the 419er's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Michael B

There's wallabies on Lambay Island. I can see that island from my house, I want to go over there and take one.

But I wouldn't, obviously :)

I've never heard of anyone breeding them. Are you sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭dario28

There are loads of wallibes on Lambay Island - some zoo was getting rid of them years ago and the guy who owns the island took them...cant imagine he would be selling them though

Michael B wrote: »
    There's wallabies on Lambay Island. I can see that island from my house, I want to go over there and take one.

But I wouldn't, obviously :)

I've never heard of anyone breeding them. Are you sure?

yes, my friend from donegal has them, but obviously im not going to drive all the way up there.
    is lambay island from dublin, if so then it won't help

but thanks for the tip anways

dario28 wrote: »
    There are loads of wallibes on Lambay Island - some zoo was getting rid of them years ago and the guy who owns the island took them...cant imagine he would be selling them though

as i said before, dublin is also too far, but atleast it's nearer than cavan!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

Somebody in mayo is selling them .

yugimon121 wrote: »
    ok, i l know what you are thinking, "WTF!" but look at this donedeal ad
    (link removed), look it up yourselves
    and i know someone from donegal who also keeps them.
    but my question isn't about them,
    it's if there is any sellers/breeders in the Munster area? (I'm in cork and am not going to cavan)

P.S this is not a joke, i have already made an 38x40 foot pen 6 foot high with a house. if wallabies won't do, i'll use it for chickens.
    i know their needs from fota wildlife park, but they don't sell............
    one of the pet farms in mayo is or was selling them/Good luck in your search

Oh dear just started singing the rolf harris song Lol

Morganna wrote: »
    Oh dear just started singing the rolf harris song Lol

hmm? sorry, i don't understand your post

Advertisement