Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Trade in value:Dj Hero

• 29-03-2010 1:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭

I was wondering whats the best trade in value of dj hero,im thinking of getting it in the hmv sale but im afraid i might not like it..Does hmv have a student discount as well

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

dont know its trade in value all i know is hmv dont have a student discount anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Its gone down to 60 quid in HMV, doubt that would be the best place to trade it to be honest, try smyths or xtravision, I got pretty good value off GH3 on PS3 from Xtravision if memory serves....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

I'd get a rush on as well, as far as I know its dropping price in general every where(like HMV) in the next week or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

I got €50 in game for it a few weeks back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Shameless plug alert !!! ;)

Have one a week old going on adverts
    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=202662&cat=500

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

You won't need to trade it, it's a really fun game and 60 euro is a great price, I paid 165 euro for the renegade edition before christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭grimm2005

you could get it, and return it within the warranty period if you dont like it (provided you don't destroy the packaging) and they should at least give you store credit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭blue movie

Try selling it on e bay... I had guitar hero metallica with the guitar all as one boxed set and was getting horrible offers from gamestop/game and the likes but i got €60 for it on e bay + postage so i try sell all my games online rather than going to game or dvd shops. Give it a go :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

do you think it will come down any more in the next week or 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

calex71 wrote: »
    Shameless plug alert !!! ;)

Have one a week old going on adverts
    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=202662&cat=500

Shameless price alert! You're actually asking for more than HMV are selling it for!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

jenno86 wrote: »
    Shameless price alert! You're actually asking for more than HMV are selling it for!

Give me a break, 1c more? Maybe I should offer it for €10 and then try to convince folks pay more than asking? Basic rules of haggling/business start high, and work down ;) if you had read the whole thread on the ad you would have seen what I am prepared to sell for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

id be interested in giving you credit for dj hero just im all the way down in cork..:(

Advertisement