Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Orbea Onix Frameset - 54cm

• 29-03-2010 9:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone, Testing waters here to see if there is an appetite for this bike. I bought this in June last year from Stagg Cycles. In December, I moved the groupset to a winter bike. I was hoping to build the bike up in the summer, but due to change in circumstances, it won't be happening. So I am looking to get rid of the frame. 3000kms on the bike to date. Never crashed or raced.

The below is how the bike came speced. And cost 2400euro new. The cheapest online in UK/EU were Epic cycles and they are going at 2000GBP with the 6700 Ultegra.

So what is for sale ... ? :)
    Everything in Green below - Frame, Fork, FSA integrated headset and original seatpost and clamp. Very good condition. A few marks here and there from general use. The Frame is white.

What might also be available at price if required - Compact crankset, Shifters, Brakes, Front & Rear derailleur - all Ultegra and original with which the bike came. The cranks have got some of the paint/chrome/greyness gone where the shoes rubbed against them. Else they are perfect. Some marks on the shifters as well from normal use. All the above is on the winter bike but will take them off if someone is interested.

What I will throw in if someone buys both the above - Ultegra 11-28 cassette & chain - less then 100kms to date, but on bike but will see some use unless deal agreed very quickly.

Price as I see it - Asking(Original as it probably was)
    Frame, Fork, Headset, Seatpost - 1000 (1500)
    Ultegra groupset w/o chain, cassette, BB - 250 (400)
    Wheels, Tyres, Pedals, Saddle - N/A (200)

I am not looking to go any lower than the price I have put up and also not looking to sell hte groupset without someone buying the frame/fork etc.

Any questions let me know. If people think I am making a fool of myself by selling too low or too high, please let me know.

FrameORBEA ONIX
    Fork
    ORBEA AC[
    SIZE=2]Crankset[/SIZE]
    SHIMANO ULTEGRA 34x50 CT

Headset1 1/8 INTEGRATED
        HandlebarORBEA ALU PRO

StemORBEA ALU PRO

ShiftersSHIMANO ULTEGRA
            BrakesSHIMANO ULTEGRA
            Rear derailleurSHIMANO ULTEGRA
            Front derailleurSHIMANO ULTEGRA
            ChainSHIMANO ULTEGRA[/SIZE
            ]WheelsSHIMANO RS20

Rear cogsSHIMANO ULTEGRA 12-25 10STyres
            VITTORIA RUBINO 700x23
            Pedals
            LOOK KEO EASY
            Seat postORBEA CARBON
            SaddleSELLE ITALIA SL FLOW

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭short circuit

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48828951@N04/

Let me know if any more required.

I must confess that I am surprised at the lack of interest in a euro certified manufacturer. Did I price this ridiculously?

SC

A bump and making the offer a bit simpler

Orbea Onix carbon frame, fork, seatpost and headset - 1000 euro
            OR
            Full bike with full Ultegra ice groupset (compact) but without wheels/cassette& chain - 1500 euro

For people who want some combination between the two, please make offers.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 439 ✭✭Golfanatic

hi would you sell whole groupset

Golfanatic wrote: »
            hi would you sell whole groupset

The groupset would be without cassette, chain and cables .. all used ... would that work ... if so, make me an offer.

I am going to leave this here till the weekend assuming someone wants the frame with this. If no one comes with anything for the frame + groupset .... and your offer is reasonable .. you can have it.

By the way, the cassette has only 500kms on it and is a 11-28 and the chain is also only 500kms old. So if you insist you can include this in your offer.

Mods - please close thread.

Moved to adverts
            http://adverts.ie/214497

• Advertisement
          Advertisement