Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2010 Game Release Calender

Options
  • 29-03-2010 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,

Does anyone know where I could get a download for all future gaming releases in the UK/Ireland?

Ideally I want to be able to extract something into Excel but from the looks of it, the best is to put something together manually from the various gaming sites.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Perhaps have a look here?

I doubt there's any definitive list though as game release dates are always in a state of flux.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Perhaps have a look here?

I doubt there's any definitive list though as game release dates are always in a state of flux.

Those are American dates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 dclark

Yeah should ideally like UK & Ireland dates.

I've already checked IGN UK, Game, HMV, GamesRadar, Eurogamer, CVG etc. But they all seem to have a standard node based view with results over several pages etc.

As I said, ideally I want to try get hold of something that I can try copy into an Excel sheet. Eurogamer is the best that I've found to date but it's not great as a lot of titles have 2010 as the release date which isn't ideal.

Preferable I want the release dates by month or, at very least, by quarter.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

gamefaqs.com is the only release date sheet i go by. It shows dates for USA, Japan and Europe for all consoles or particular consoles. Im fairly sure u could copy and paste it to an xcel file

• Advertisement
Advertisement