Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is anyone doing a satt for ladies event for irish open

• 29-03-2010 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

does anyone know if anyone is running a satt for ladies event for irish open!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭winstons pt

How ya Damo's lookalike, they might as well give it to ya now :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭michellegavigan

Damo actalike u mean lol. was meant to play in one yesterday but only 3 showed so it was cancelled! where are all the women poker players gone!

Damo actalike u mean lol. was meant to play in one yesterday but only 3 showed so it was cancelled! where are all the women poker players gone!

I might have a few who would play a sat, have you got the names of the 3 that showed up, i could do €55 + €5, every 6 players = 1 ticket to the:

"Sunday 4th April Irish Open Ladies Championship"
    Buy-in €300 + €30 - Start 3:00pm
    Regards Paddy

well one girl came down from dublin julianne gillan so i cant see her coming down again! we havent much time paddy! tracy and martina would play id say! noleen moore maybe! what night would u have it!and where!

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ElectraBlue

I might have a few who would play a sat, have you got the names of the 3 that showed up, i could do €55 + €5, every 6 players = 1 ticket to the:

"Sunday 4th April Irish Open Ladies Championship"
    Buy-in €300 + €30 - Start 3:00pm
    Regards Paddy

The question is when will you do it and where? I wouldn't mind playing... but not going all the way to Laois for it.

• Advertisement

well one girl came down from dublin julianne gillan so i cant see her coming down again! we havent much time paddy! tracy and martina would play id say! noleen moore maybe! what night would u have it!and where!

Paddy knows me alright - I trumped his ass in the staff game in Killarney! ;)

Thanks for lovely welcome yesterday Michelle, I enjoyed the chat - so not totally a wasted trip ;) I made up for it later! :D

ah no bother jules, i enjoyed the chat, at least i was away from the kids for a couple of hours, see i told ya, u were meant be back in dublin , it was a sign! dunno what to do about the game! time is shoving on too, it ****in kills me to hand out 330 euro! well paddy any ideas!

i wonder is paddy power running any!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

How ya Damo's lookalike, they might as well give it to ya now :D;)
    Paddy is just jealous cos we are beautifull and he is a big fat baldy cnut:eek:

oh Damo your language is just as wonderful as ever! Paddy i said nothing!

• Advertisement

Enfield ????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Best bet would probably be to come up to the Burlington about 12/1 o'clock Sunday, there's usually a few sit n go satts into all the side events at the festival, and you're most likely to get like-minded players looking for the same thing at the venue itself!

Alrite Paddy,

James here from the Poker in the Pub final in Killarney.

How's your Midlands Open coming along?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

I see Julianne claiming she trumped your ass in the staff game in Killarney.

Sucked out on the two of us as I remember it! ;)

ah leave poor jules alone lol, ya that sounds a good idea, ill head up early so! thanks

2ndcoming wrote: »
    I see Julianne claiming she trumped your ass in the staff game in Killarney.

Sucked out on the two of us as I remember it! ;)

Awww James, what did you expect limping in with queens into my BB?! :D

Enfield isn't too far... how many players do you think or will we be hounding James on Sunday morning for SnGs.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Maddoxy

hi there,

i could do one at home,if u want to..it will be just private sit and go tourney lol :)
    but have proper table,chips etc.

let me know who is interested.
    it would be in athlone.

thanks

might be interested in that , what day would that be!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Maddoxy

well,its up to u..fri or sat.but need to know how many players theoretically would like to play it first

Advertisement