Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CALL OF DUTY 7 DUE DEC 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I should reach 10th prestige by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

not saying much in them articles but it may well be a WWII game if tryarc are doing it. Seems they get he uneven numbers and IW get the evens. It used to be that IW always made the better titles till MW2 proved to be pants. Hope Tryarc can break that mould this year.

Here`s hoping for some COD:Vietnam now that would be a fresh move.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

I thought it was going to be based in Vietnam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

first off i doubt americans would make a game about 'nam seeing as they had significant loses,

second off this one better be good!!

and third, holy crap some of those games look awesome :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

.SONIC. wrote: »
    first off i doubt americans would make a game about 'nam seeing as they had significant loses,

You might be right, but that was certainly what was being mentioned previously as seen on the link below.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=235905

However, a new news report here: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=240722 suggests that has changed.

"The report says that 'Call of Duty 7 will be set in recent history, between WWII and present day' and will feature missions in Cuba and South America among others - suggesting the title won't be solely set in Vietnam as previously thought."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭davenachill

nice

A COD vietnam would be the dogs bollix! I remember playing Conflict Vietnam years ago, absolutely brillant game, to this day it is the greatest co-op game I have ever played. I imagine COD would do a great job on Vietnam.. heres hoping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

.SONIC. wrote: »

second off this one better be good!!

and third, holy crap some of those games look awesome :):)

Who made all the previous vietnam war games?

Won't be buying this game as I am extremely unhappy with how MW2 went. Unless the revert back to older game styles, this can stay on the shelf.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭robz18

I don't think I'll be jumping to get this game like i did for MW2, i didn't like World at War in the slightest...so hopefully Treyarch do something different this time. Although i'd have no problems sticking with MW2.

Advertisement